click each link below to view
WelcomeTo First Class Cowlitz County
We hope you'll join us, make some new friends, and get involved!!
First Class Friday School
This is a non-profit homeschool ministry open to all homeschoolers in and around our community.
- Yearly FCHM membership dues ($50.00) are paid online. They cover your whole family for the school year (2 sessions)
- First Class Cowlitz County Registration dues are $20.00. The registration dues can be paid on class registration day.
- Fall session is 10 weeks
- Winter/Spring session is 10 weeks
- Classes are $3.00 per class (some may also have a supply fee)
- Students have the opportunity to take 3 classes every Friday
- Classes are taught by parents in the co-op. This is a closed campus, meaning, one parent (per family) stays and participates either by teaching or helping in a class.
- Chapel starts at 9:00
- Classes start at 9:35 and end at 12:50
- We meet at New Life Fellowship 2441 42nd Ave Longview
For more information please contact Christine
or call First Class Cowlitz County at 360-636-4739
The Friday School schedule is as follows:
9:35-10:35 Hour 1
10:40-11:45 Hour 2
11:50-12:50 Hour 3
12:50-1:00 Classroom Cleanup
1:00 - 1:45 Family Lunch
1:30-2:30 Afternoon Classes
Scholarships are available for families that would like to attend Friday School and would otherwise be unable to do so. Please prayerfully consider donating to our Scholarship Fund! Your generosity will bless other homeschooling families who would like to participate in Friday School. If you feel called to contribute to this ministry, please contact us at: email@example.com
First Class Homeschool Co-op Is:
Kindergarten-High School Classes offered one day a week
Nursery and Early Childhood Education Program
Encouragement for parents, help for new homeschooling moms
New friendships and opportunities for students
Affordable - co-op classes are taught primarily by First Class parents
Christ-centered community outreach to homeschooling families
Our mission statement:
We exist to encourage, support and build up the local community of homeschool families, reaching out in the name of Christ.
Friday School is:
A place where homeschool families can make new friends, be encouraged in their relationship with Christ, and be a "safe place" to use the gifts God has given them.
Are you a Christian? Find out what the Bible says!
To be a resource center where members can find information,
both practical and spiritual, to assist them in their commitment to homeschooling.
First Class is a branch of First Class Homeschool Ministries. If you would like to charter a First Class Homeschool Ministry at your church, please contact us! First Class has vision to connect the homeschooling community by planting other FCHM co-ops where ever they are desired.
You may also download a membership application by clicking on the "Documents" tab above.